1.3.16

DINO-mite Birthday Blog Hop


Imagine That! Digis by Kris is celebrating its 3rd birthday this month 
and we're kicking off the party with a New Release Bloghop!!!

We are taking a trip to the Stone Age to bring you
some DINOmite birthday themed inspiration!
  
The blog hop starts HERE; so, you are right on track!
You can find a full list of all the hop stops at the bottom of this post.

So break out the birthday balloons and don a party hat,
it is time to take a trip to a land that is as old as time!

Throughout the hop you will see
FOUR NEW RELEASES.
Comment at each stop along the hop for your chance to win one of the new releases.
You'll have until Saturday, March 5, 2016, at 11:59 p.m., to submit  your comments.

For my stop along the hop, I am excited to share a project I created using the new set...

Stegosaurus Presents
 

 Check out what I made:

the tag pulled out with sentiments from this Stegosaurus set! :) 


Next stop on our path to the past is Chrissy's blog. 
 Click HERE to head on over! 

If you miss any of the stops along the way, here is the complete list. You are definitely going to want to check out what my fellow team members have in store for you - remember, you need to leave a comment on each stop to be in the new release DRAW!!

                         Monique < You are here


24 comments:

  1. What a GRRRREAT card Monique! I really love the depth and richness of your coloring, and the cute pull-out tag and vines etc. Super job! Thanks :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi nice to meet you and love your images for the blog hop...

    Crafty hugs Pen x

    ReplyDelete

  3. it's beautiful, vivid colors , I loved

    ReplyDelete
  4. WOW!! Fantastic Monique..brilliant colours and design..love it.

    Luv CHRISSYxx

    ReplyDelete
  5. Adorable creation! This would put a smile on any little guys face. Great new sets.

    ReplyDelete
  6. This is super cute Monique. I love all the bright colors.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Lovely work. Thank you for your inspiration on this blog hop.
    Best wishes Granmargaret
    Granmargaret’s cards ‘n’ stuff – My personal Blog!

    ReplyDelete
  8. So cute! Like both the dinosaurs! Both are so pretty and bright!!! :)

    ReplyDelete
  9. Fun card Monique, love the bright colors and tag!

    ReplyDelete
  10. This is so cute! I love your little dino scene! Gorgeous colour combo! The removable tag is so cute! Awesome card!

    ReplyDelete
  11. Adorable! Just love how you used this digi! Have a wonderful blog hop. Hugs, Gloria

    http://purpleglocreations.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  12. What an andorable card, i love the gorgeous colours

    ReplyDelete
  13. Adorable, absolutely adorable Monique!! I have to echo what everyone else has said, love the bright colors!! And that tag is such a clever idea too. Super sweet!!

    Linda

    ReplyDelete
  14. Monique this is just adorable. Love the book mark.

    ReplyDelete
  15. I like the vine background and the unique design of the card. I'm always in need of dinosaurs for little boy cards so I was happy to see these sets. The sentiment just cracked me up because I just did hubby Valentine card this year and is saw Rawr...means I love you in Dinosaur!

    ReplyDelete
  16. Love that blue background! The dino stamp sets are brilliant - I know just who I could use them for!!

    ReplyDelete
  17. Brillant idea,love the vivid bold of the blue lovely

    ReplyDelete
  18. Such a bright and fun creation Monique! I love it!

    ♥Lisa D.

    ReplyDelete
  19. Absolutely gorgeous card!!! LOVE it!!!

    ReplyDelete
  20. So cute! Love the bright colors! My grandsons would love this!

    ReplyDelete
  21. So cute! Love the bright colors! My grandsons would love this!

    ReplyDelete
  22. How adorable! What a fun way to use the dinosaurs... and I love that you created a boy card - those are few and far between!

    ReplyDelete